As our class approaches here is some information to help prepare you.
NO AMMUNITION IS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM.
- Class begins at 9am. Please be at the gate at 5 minutes early and you will be let in.
- Dress in layers in order to prepare for hot and cold weather conditions. (Facility contains no air conditioning)
- Drinks and snacks are allowed and recommended.
- We will take lunch breaks each day.
- If you owe a balance for your course fee please bring exact change.
- Bring a pen and paper for note taking.
- Ear and Eye protection will be needed for day 2.
- 70 rounds of ammunition will be needed for the shooting exercise.
- 25 rounds of ammunition will be needed for the STATE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION.
- You will need to qualify in each category you plan to carry. Semi-Auto or Non semi-auto (revolver).
- Email Marcos at SanchezTactical@gmail.com for confirmation if you intend on using one of our firearms for the class.
- If you are unable to attend the class please give at least a 48 hour notice and we will be happy to reschedule with you.
From the south:
On 84/285 North, go 5.3 miles north of the US 502 interchange (Pojoaque). Turn right on La Puebla Road (CR 88 – traffic light). Drive 2.0 miles on La Puebla Road. Turn right on Arroyo Alamo East and proceed for 0.4 miles. The club entrance is on the right.
Proceed south on 84/285. Turn left on La Puebla Road (CR 88 – traffic light). Drive 2.0 miles on La Puebla Road. Turn right on Arroyo Alamo East and proceed for 0.4 miles. The club entrance is on the right.
Please reach out if you have any questions and thanks again for choosing Sanchez Tactical LLC. Have a great day!